Saturday, October 24, 2015

CHAPTER 29: 'A NIGHT OFF / BRIA'S INTERLUDE'

(Originally Posted Tuesday February 24, 2015)

These next two songs are ones I should probably stay away from for the rest of the night. Their midnight, super sensual soul is one properly prepared for the ladies and lovers alike, and one that always makes me tingle with starry-eyed passion. The two R&B artists that lace each song push a certain teasing factor carried on by the melody of the music and it’s pretty amazing that Drake - in his own right - found a way to keep up.
If you know anything about So Far Gone you've already guessed that tonight’s feature’s are “A Night Off” and “Bria’s Interlude” (featuring Lloyd and Omarion) and if you've never heard these two songs before, now would be the time to listen real close. ;)




DRAKE - A NIGHT OFF (FT. LLOYD)           


 DRAKE - BRIA'S INTERLUDE (FT. OMARION)



Chapter 29: A Night Off for Bria’s Interlude. 
Written By: Jae Antoinette


AFFION:

It’s been weeks without Kendra and it’s starting to bug me out. It’s literally a constant on my brain – not hearing from her – and I’m not sure how to take it. If this is me power trippin’, I need to get over it quick ‘cause it’s not worth the drama. But if this is me truly missing this girl and wanting us to have a future, I need to figure it out because I’m not try’na waste any more time. The shit’s been eating at me and I’m not the type to deal with the nagging.
            Tonight, though, I decided to take a night off for Bria’s interlude at my favourite strip joint just to get away from the stress. She’s one of my favourite dancer’s and I tend to come to see the little show she does just before midnight. It’s a type of sexy segway into the rowdier dances of the more popular girls, but I like that if she sees me just before she’s about to go on, she’ll take me into a room in the back and give me a private dance for a few extra dollars. She’s a cool girl, so I expect when she does her thing tonight my brain’ll go all types of mush and hopefully squeeze out any thoughts of Kendra. Like they say, the best way to get over a girl is to get on top of another …



TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment