Saturday, October 24, 2015

CHAPTER 43: 'SHOW ME A GOOD TIME'

(Originally Posted Friday April 17, 2015)

Now that we’re nearing the end of the ‘Starting From The Bottom’ chronicles, the one thing I’ve noticed that I haven’t done on here is elaborate on my physical feelings toward Drake. I did describe my surprise at finding out how high-yellow he was back in the day, but I’ve never really commented on him physically besides that and that is probably becauseaside from not knowing him physically to know how I would be attracted to him thereuponmy attraction to Drake was not very physical! In all of the time I’ve known about and loved Drake, it’s always been more of a "soul-recognition" thing than anything else. I felt like I knew him, he made sense to me, and the vibe of those two things on top of and through the music, made it all instinctual. 
            I’ve never been one to date guys based off of looks alone, but as a tiny-tot, I have to admit that I loved guys of Drake’s complexion—more specifically: Kid from the rap duo Kid N’ Play and Chris Smith from my younger favs, Kris Kross. As I got a little older, I started to appreciate darker skin tones as I found them more prominent and alluring. I’m sure conditioning has a lot to do with both perspectives, but at the end of the day, it always boiled down to who a person was for me, and that would determine my overall interest.
            I’m thinking about it now and it sends me so far back it’s amazing! To be reminded repeatedly, and in so many little ways, of the greatest and most cherished moments in my life … How could I not melt with this person? Drake has always been past, present, and future in various forms for me so it’s no wonder I’ve always been so smitten! It is almost as if he is my own representation represented back to me … lol. 
            See you next week! ;)



DRAKE - SHOW ME A GOOD TIME



Chapter 43: Show Me A Good Time! Written By: Jae Antoinette


AFFION:


I told her I loved her … I can hardly believe it! I meant it and everything; I just can’t believe it popped off so quick!
            This whole ride has been a trip, but I can’t express how euphoric I feel acknowledging those feelings and committing to them. I feel like I finally have a path in life that will take me to where I need to be – beyond where I want to be – and that means everything in the world. Not only am I heading toward this path, but I’m sharing it with Kendra, the coolest, most down-to-earth, sexiest girl ever and I couldn’t be more content. I’ve lived enough of my life without her to act like she doesn’t make it better, so she’s where I’mma be until one of us no longer is and that’s how I plan to keep it.
            Since this is a time of maturity, I told myself it would probably be best if I spoke to my girl, Bria. I know she’s been fiendin’ to show me a good time since the day her boyfriend threw me out of the club, but I’m thinking Bria’s feeling me has more to do with Bria than it actually has to do with me. Homeboy became official with Bria and was at the club the next day, obviously they’ve got some issues there and I don’t need to be a part of it. She’s a seriously cool girl and great at what she does, she just isn’t worth my happiness with Kendra or my personal safety and peace. Her instinct to try and lock me off before dude could catch wind was probably a good idea so it’s my turn to follow-through on that logic and let bygones be bygones as far back as possible. A booty-call is never worth bodily harm unless consented upon and freaky, so I’ll just back, back.
            On another note, Kendra and I have plans to meet up tonight and spend some real QT out on the town. We’ve never really partied together or too part in any events, so we’re taking our time to do that now, since we were lucky enough to get a second chance …




TO BE CONTINUED …




Stay Tuned For Next Tuesday’s FINAL Post & Chapter
From ‘The Starting From The Bottom Chronicles!’

No comments:

Post a Comment